After that last post, I got to thinking how this can be achieved. Then, I have no idea how but I stumbled upon Joomla and Drupal. I've heard of these things before and had just ignored the whole CMS thing as nothing more than a blog manager.
Anyway, a small research later, I settled on Joomla over Drupal and started on a hunt for a host that already has joomla installed and is providing free accounts. topcities.com seemed awesome with options for joomla, worpress and other platforms including even moodle. I signed up but till now the site is not working. Also tried in a few other places until I came to Freehostia.com. So far they seem to be good.
So, I experimented with modules, read tutorials, learned the diffrence between Category and Section, etc, and long story short, visit royalshippies.freehostia.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment