Talentime 09' is over. But, this time, I'm very disappointed. The overall standard of this fest conducted by the SMSians of CUSAT have come down. In fact, I believe in my four years in CUSAT, This is the worst Talentime.
Basically, there was very less fun. Usually, whether you're a participant or just part of the audience, you could enjoy very much. All the competitions were fun to take part in, with a very good rapport between judge and participants. Events like JAM and Mr/Ms Talentime had the audience roaring with laughter with the double entendres and the like.
This time, those events were more of a stressful event with a literal shouting match between contestants and judges. The audience and the participants were getting pissed off and frustated. Only the judges seemed to enjoy themselves but even that is suspect.
As for the BQuiz, it was awful. The quiz master did not seem energetic or efficient.
Overall, I'm not at all satisfied with this year's edition of the prestigious Talentime conducted by SMS at CUSAT.
0 comments:
Post a Comment