Long Time...

Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Wow, this is more than i expected. What i really expected is that my second blog would come along in a month.But this is like 4 months later! Wow! Anyway, During this time, I went to Kuwait for the Onam vacations. It was a blast!

Recently my Computer got damaged during a particularly heavy rainstorm and thunder. It seems though my computer was disconnected from the main supply, My cable modem was connected to the computer and a Electric current from the cable line destroyed my ethernet card as well as my motherboard. So now I'm using my friend Amit's Vaio Laptop. I thank him heartily for lending me this laptop.

Our exams are supposed to be going on now but its postponed due to the bandh. Also we're hosting the nfm2008.atps.in>National Free Software Conference this week. So more exams are postponed.

So I hope I can post my next blog sometime sooner than 3 months.

0 comments: