
I get pissed off when someone makes a mistake and then acts like its not their mistake but mine. I get even more pissed off when they use choice words to let me know that they don't give a ****. Its even more pissing when they repeat it after I've forgiven them in my heart.
Most of the time, it may be a non-consequential matter but, nevertheless, I get pissed off. But worse, I don't show it. Its in my nature not to show it. What happens is that I subjugate all these angry feelings; they get clouded, crowded and then buried deep in me and I fear that if I go on like this, either I'll turn out to one of those pessimistic bitter old men who hate life or all this will come out one day leading me to be a massacrer of people's feelings and emotions. Its what happened to people who go on rampages in schools is the US. They endure stuff for so long, that one day it all burst out in a torrent of violence. God save me.

All I want is people treat me as I treat them (its not fair to ask them to treat me better). I don't call them anything expletive. So don't call me none. I don't shout. So don't.
All I ask god is for Zaboor (patience). Please god, help me tide over my ill feelings to my fellows and guide me in the right path.
FUN FACT: I used the term pissed off or a variation of it 5, now 6 times in all. I started with the lofty aim of having one on each sentence but then forgot it halfway through.
0 comments:
Post a Comment